Regarding your, the user´s, power of revocation.
- Reidmenn.com charges a standard fee for the use of the system and additional fees depending on the type of service you have selected.
- Reidmenn.com reserves the right to change the fees at any time, for any reason, but, whenever possible one months advance notice of change at least will be given.
- General Subscription. Subscriber may subscribe to the Services for the applicable term of the specific Subscription commencing on the Effective Date (“Initial Term”). Thereafter, the Subscription will renew automatically on the corresponding anniversary date (“Renewal Date”) until Subscriber notifies Company of its intention not to renew prior to the end of the then-current term. Unless otherwise expressly stated, all fees are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
- No Fee Trial Subscription. Subscriber may cancel a No Fee Trial at any time before it expires by following the relevant instructions. Continuance of the Subscription beyond the expiration of the No Fee Trial will incur the relevant fee.
- Termination. The Company reserves the right to terminate or suspend access to all or any portion of the Services for violation or suspected violation of these Terms of Service.
- Effect of Termination. Subscriber will have no further rights to access the Subscription Website. Termination will not affect the rights or liabilities of either party that accrued prior to termination.
- Individual Subscription Termination. If you are an Individual Subscriber you may cancel any Subscription for any reason during a fourteen (14) day period from the Effective Date by sending written notice to the Company. If you do so, and with respect to any paying Subscription, Company may, but is not obligated to, charge you a proportionate amount of the Subscription Fee for the part of the Subscription that you have used.
- After the initial 14 day period from the Effective Date, You can cancel your account at any time, but will be liable for charges accrued up to that point, including full charges for the time period within which you discontinued service. Your subscription will continue to be effective until that time period comes to an end.