Last edited on Mars 20th, 2017 at 8:53 am
Reidmenn.com Data-Security and Privacy Notice
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
• Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests and communicating with you.
• Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses reidmenn.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Reidmenn.com on other Web sites.
• Location information: We collect information about the location of customers also to comply with EU regulations on VAT on sales of digital services in the EU
• E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Reidmenn.com if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, you can unsubscribe at any time through a provided link in our emails and/or newsletters.
• Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognise your device and to provide features.
Does Reidmenn.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below:
• Affiliates of reidmenn.com, that either are subject to this Data-Security and Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Data-Security and Privacy Notice.
• Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
• Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Reidmenn.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, you can unsubscribe at any time through a provided link in our emails and/or newsletters.
• Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Data-Security and Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Reidmenn.com, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
• Protection of Reidmenn.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms and conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Reidmenn.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Data-Security and Privacy Notice.
• With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
Are Children Allowed to Use Reidmenn.com?
Reidmenn.com does not sell products or access for purchase by children. We sell children's products or access for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Reidmenn.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Reidmenn.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Data-Security and Privacy Notice and our Terms and Conditions, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of Iceland. If you have any concern about privacy at Reidmenn.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Data-Security and Privacy Notice and Terms and Conditions will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Data-Security and Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.